Microfilm Scanning Services
Microfilm, the tried and tested archive medium for many years, is for many now a headache. The difficulty of retrieval plus the cost of maintaining expensive microfilm readers and printers is proving to be quite a problem.
When you have scanned your microfilm all these problems disappear. Images can be placed on your network, they are easily accessible to all those that need them and you can print the images on any available printer.
Scan on Demand Service
Sometimes the cost of converting an entire microfilm library can be daunting. If you have lots of microfilm but only need to retrieve a few of them, then we can store them for you and scan individual pages as when required. Simply send an email request and we will find, scan and send you a PDF, all within 24 hours.
Supported Microfilm Formats
We can scan the following types of microfilm:
- Aperture Cards and Roll Film
- 16mm roll film
- COM microfiche and Microfiche Jackets
So, whatever format of microfilm you have, we can scan the film and provide images for you, just as if they were the original documents.
How will it benefit my business?
- Eliminate the cost of equipment maintenance.
- Your scanned electronic documents will be far easier to retrieve and share on a network. (Just like scanned paper!)
What is the next step?
Please choose one of the following options:
- Contact a member of our team with your document scanning requirements.
- Contact us about a free scanning trial.
- Apply for a scanning quote online.
Related Services/ ProductsDrawing Scanning